Say goodbye to typical swirls and it is time to level up your game! This is your ULTIMATE Flower Piping Class where we teach you 18 different flowers that you can use in your cupcakes as well as cakes. We will be teaching you the essential strokes and techniques that you need not just to recreate these beautiful blooms but to understand the fundamentals of flower piping so it will enable you to pipe any type of flowers you want. We will be showing you all the possible mistakes and how to correct them. All the materials and piping tips we will use are locally available so you don’t have to worry about sourcing them.
The actual Live Demo has already happened but the full video will be permanently available in the Exclusive Facebook Group we have created. Only those who booked for the course will be given access to this class and you will be entitled to unlimited access so that you can watch it as much as you like and at your convenient time. We also guarantee unlimited online support for each particular class. It is a perfect way to start exploring lovely techniques that you can do with buttercream. Join our class now and join our little buttercream community!
Join our 18 Buttercream Floral Cupcakes Class on August 23, 3pm (PH time). Class will last about 3-4hours.
- demo on how to make our heat-stable and crusting buttercream
- discussion on how to achieve flat-top cupcakes
- demo on how to prepare your cupcakes for flower piping
- demo on how to pipe a variety of stunning blooms directly onto your cupcakes
- flowers include: Camellia, Bougainvilla, Carnation, Daisy, Ranunculus, Hydrangea, Hibiscus, Sunflower, Scabiosa, Chrysanthemum, Daffodil, Rose, Magnolia, Pom Dahlia, Peony, Lisianthus, Billy Button, Succulents and some variations of leaves and foliage
- demo on how to arrange these gorgeous buttercream blooms like a mini bouquet
- lifetime access to the video
- unlimited online and offline support
BONUS: We will also show you how to arrange these beatiful blooms in a cake.
All participants will also get a QoHCC E-Certificate.
We will be posting the full material list before the class so if you wish to “cake-along” with us, you may do so but we will only be answering questions at the end of the project. It will be a full-on class so we cannot delay. However, since it is a real-time class, we are confident you would be able to follow along. You can also have a practice cupcakes or board so you can try, if you wish…or you can just watch the Live and absorb all the details. As it is an online class, you can access it wherever you are and since after the live demo, the video will be permanently posted in the Group, you can watch it over at over and anytime you want.
Sharing the video outside FB Group is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone caught sharing the video will automatically cancel your membership without refund and you will be banned from joining future classes.
It will be so much fun and we can’t wait to see you virtually in class!
Note: After payment has been confirmed, we will invite you to our EXCLUSIVE FB Group.