Be mesmerized with this beautiful birdcage cake adorned with gorgeous buttercream blooms and various succulents. What makes this cake more special and interesting is how it seems to float in the air! In this class, we will be teaching you the concept of making gravity defying cake. This is such a versatile technique that after understanding it, imagination will be the only limitation to create “magical” masterpieces. This is yet again a multi-technique class and perfect for any beginner. We will be teaching you all the basics, cake structure, variety of flower piping techniques and lots of tips and tricks! Gain confidence and level up your skills under the supervision of Valeri & Christina, proud Authors of 4 bestselling Buttercream Books.
The actual Live Demo will be done on a set date but the full video will be permanently available in the Exclusive Facebook Group we have created. Only those who booked for the course will be given access to this class and you will be entitled to unlimited access so that you can watch it as much as you like and at your convenient time. We also guarantee unlimited online support for each particular class. It is a perfect way to start exploring lovely techniques that you can do with buttercream. Join our class now and join our little buttercream community!
Join our Birdcage – Gravity Defying Buttercream Online Master Class (English). Class duration is 3-4hours.
We will be creating an EXCLUSIVE FB Group and we will be recreating these gorgeous buttercream blooms step by step.
- demo on how to make our heat-stable and crusting buttercream
- demo on proper cake construction (trim, level, fill, torte your cake)
- Learn the secrets of smoothing the cake perfectly and sharp edges
- Understand tinting techniques and different food colouring mediums
- Discussion on gravity defying cake structure
- learn how to cover and smooth a curved shape surface like the birdcage
- learn how to properly dowel cakes
- learn how to pipe Juliet Rose and Tulips and about 12 varieties of Succulents
- learn how to arrange the buttercream blooms
- understand the principles of presure piping
- lifetime access to the video
- unlimited online and offline support
All participants will also get a QoHCC E-Certificate.
We will be posting the full material list before the class so if you wish to “cake-along” with us, you may do so but we will only be answering questions at the end of the project. It will be a full-on class so we cannot delay. However, since it is a real-time class, we are confident you would be able to follow along. You can also have a practice cupcakes or board so you can try, if you wish…or you can just watch the Live and absorb all the details. As it is an online class, you can access it wherever you are and since after the live demo, the video will be permanently posted in the Group, you can watch it over at over and anytime you want.
Sharing the video outside FB Group is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone caught sharing the video will automatically cancel your membership without refund and you will be banned from joining future classes.
It will be so much fun and we can’t wait to see you virtually in class!
Note: After payment has been confirmed, we will invite you to our EXCLUSIVE FB Group.