A bouquet? Hat Box Bouquet?? They are so last year! Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes is introducing this stunning and sure to be a TRENDING cake style perfect for your special someone this LOVE SEASON. For all the bakers and cakers out there, Valentines Day is a peak season so why not offer something absolutely new to get ahead of the game? This is a good foundation class to learn about buttercream and lots of flower piping that you can also use for other cake and/or cupcake projects. Gain confidence and level up your skills under the supervision of Valeri & Christina, proud Authors of 4 bestselling Buttercream Books.
The actual Live Demo will be done on a set date but the full video will be permanently available in the Exclusive Facebook Group we have created. Only those who booked for the course will be given access to this class and you will be entitled to unlimited access so that you can watch it as much as you like and at your convenient time. We also guarantee unlimited online support for each particular class. It is a perfect way to start exploring lovely techniques that you can do with buttercream. Join our class now and join our little buttercream community!
Join our Buttercream Envelope Box Bouquet Online Master Class. Class duration is 3-4hours.
We will be creating an EXCLUSIVE FB Group and we will be recreating these gorgeous buttercream blooms step by step and you will have a PERMANENT access to all class contents.
- demo on how to make our heat-stable and crusting buttercream
- demo on how to properly cake construction (trim, level, fill, torte your cake)
- Learn the secrets of smoothing the cake perfectly and sharp edges
- Understand tinting techniques and different food colouring mediums
- Learn the seacret on what edible medium to use for the upright background of the envelope
- Learn how to cover and smooth a rectangular cake, and achieve sharp edges
- learn how to pipe Kale flower, Roses, Hydrangeas, Anemone, two variations of leaves, Pussy Willow, buds, Carnations and Gypsophillia flowers
- Learn how to arrange flowers into a bouquet style
- Learn how to pipe flowers directly on the cake and freezing method
- Learn how to pipe ruffly ribbon and crochet border
- Learn how to pipe stripes
- lifetime access to the video
- unlimited online and offline support
All participants will also get a QoHCC E-Certificate.
We will be posting the full material list before the class so if you wish to “cake-along” with us, you may do so but we will only be answering questions at the end of the project. It will be a full-on class so we cannot delay. However, since it is a real-time class, we are confident you would be able to follow along. You can also have a practice cupcakes or board so you can try, if you wish…or you can just watch the Live and absorb all the details. As it is an online class, you can access it wherever you are and since after the live demo, the video will be permanently posted in the Group, you can watch it over at over and anytime you want.
Re-teaching any class techniques and sharing the video outside FB Group is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone caught doing this will automatically cancel your membership without refund and you will be banned from joining future classes.
It will be so much fun and we can’t wait to see you virtually in class!
Note: After payment has been confirmed, we will invite you to our EXCLUSIVE FB Group.